A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 17 October 2014

Chocolate birthday cards

No, not real chocolate ...... LOL

These were started off a while ago, I made an inked/stamped A4 background and cut it into mats for two A6 cards and one square one.  Then I stamped the quote(from Paperartsy) onto an ATC blank and inked/stamped around the edges.  After attaching the topper to the card, they were left in need of a sentiment, but instead have been in the semi-finished card box for a couple of months.  The sentiment on the square card is, I think, from Hobby Art, the other two are from Stamping All Day.  I also added the banners to the square card to 'balance' it more and because I had raised the topper on 1mm foam, it was easy to slide them underneath :-).



I really must have a good rummage through the semi-done cards box, to see if more inspiration strikes!  In the meantime, I am rather pleased with these :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a fab quote!! Three lovely cards - I do have some stamps of chocolates if you ever want to borrow them to go with the sentiment and maybe I could borrow your sentiment to go with my stamps LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super quote - I'm sure that stamp will get used loads :) Love the card.

    ReplyDelete