Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Another page which has been complete for months apart from the journalling! In November 2011, we went to a murder mystery evening with our friend Sarah and her parents, plus a couple of her parents' friends. The theme was a Mafia wedding and we all had to 'dress up' accordingly, so we went for combinations of black, white and red between us. DH, Sarah and I guessed the murderer's identity, but while we stepped outside for DH to have a ciggie, the parents and friends changed our team answer and then handed it in! We were gutted!
The page is made from a combination of scraps laid out in an Art Deco fashion, over what must be one of the first papers I ever bought, back in 2004 :-) The border at the base of the page is die-cut using a Nestie lace border die, from a Bazzill gold cardstock which is sadly discontinued - I am hoarding my last scraps of it! The journalling is done on safmat, laid over a piece of pearlescent gold Stampin' Up card. I robo-cut the title and subtitle.
One of my favourite LOs from my 2011 album :-)