A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Embossed, inked, panelled card - Pinterest challenge four of four

This is the final one of Sy's Pinterest challenge for this month.  She did ask at the start, what happens if she picks one of my Pins which I have done before and I said that's fine, I can always do it again, but differently.  So yes, I have done this one before, but it's worth doing again, I love the split panel layout.  The original Pin is here.
This is my take on it:

I took some cardstock which I had previously embossed with a folder and smoosh-inked, cut it into panels and arranged those on a mat.  I think the embossing folder is from Taylored Expressions. 
I wanted to keep it quite uncluttered as I love the elegant simplicity of the four panels and didn't want to cover them up too much.  So I die-cut a Dienamics twirly circle for a sentiment mat, stamped & heat embossed a sentiment (Stamping all Day) in a Wow embossing powder, a lovely colour called Paprika. Then I punched it out into a circle and attached to the mat, and put the whole thing onto the card with some 2mm foam pads.
Really like this one - will definitely use the design again!

No comments:

Post a Comment