A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 2 October 2015

BtCR September

No particular theme for September's BtCR, I just sat down and had a bit of a session!  I made about ten, I think, donated some to Karen's charity fundraiser and kept five for BtCR.

This one uses Simple Stories papers and the curved edge panel was an idea in a card magazine from before last Christmas ...... no idea now which magazine.  My panel is smaller than the original as I misjudged where to apply the Spellbinders edging die ... LOL.  The snowflake dies are from Memory Box and the sentiment is done with SU punches.

 
 
The next two are a design I have used before and will again, the Memory Box die is so useful.  The papers are Simple Stories again and Craft Creations.
 

 
 
Finally, I had found this embossing folder in a sale, so thought I should use it ..... it is just slightly out of proportion for an A6 card, the sides don't need trimming but the top/base edges do.  I embossed some Diamond Bazzill Bling, cut to fit, then matted onto silver mirri (still using up those freebie sheets from work!)
 
 
 
There'll be more Christmas cards during Blogtober as despite my best efforts so far, I do still need just a few more :-) 
  
 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely collection of Christmas cards Wendy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in with BTCR again this month and thanks for your donations to my fundraising xx Some really lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete