A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 1 October 2015

Blogtober 2015 - pink birthday card

Last year, I took part in Blogtoberfest, a blog post a day for the whole month.  The organiser of this challenge has decided to retire it, so Krafty Karen is running a new version - Blogtober!!!

For my first post, I have decided to share the card I made for Karen's birthday in August - I managed to miss taking a photo, so Karen kindly took one for me!


The paper is from a magazine freebie 6" paper pack , Isabella by Bo Bunny.  The stamp was also included in the freebie.  The doily die is from either Marianne or Joy Crafts (can't remember which) and the butterfly flourish is by Joanna Sheen.

Pop over to Karen's blog for full details of Blogtober :-)

4 comments:

  1. So pink!!!! I love the doily the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pink!!!! I love the doily the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Good luck with blogging every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely card - it is still up - I suppose after a month I should think about taking them down but they are hiding the dust LOL!!!!! Anyway the card is very me - all pink and butterflies, thanks for getting out of your comfort zone to make it for me xx

    ReplyDelete