A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Serendipity Squares

I decided to see what I could do with an old sheet of paper that I was never going to use otherwise - not sure why I bought it, apart from the fact that it was 10p in a sale........ forgot the 'before' picture unfortunately! It started out as a dingy beige with an all over pattern in darker beige...... I sprayed it with a green mica mist and then used the waste from a swirl die-cut as a stencil, spraying copper mist through it. It stayed like that for a while before I thought of using a swirly background stamp all over it in a pearlescent brown ink. I started to punch out squares, then remembered to take a photo!



Here are the punched squares, 28 of them plus 7 inchies. Not quite sure what I will do with them yet, though I do have a vague idea for a layout, the rest will probably go on cards!



I am really pleased with the way these have turned out, I shall be rummaging through my stash for some more unloved papers I think!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you end up doing with these.

    ReplyDelete