A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 23 June 2011

Another day, another brown card



I do seem to be going for the browns lately!

Now I have this habit of starting things off, deciding they need "something else" and putting them away half finished until I can think of the next thing to do. You may or may not have noticed this....... :-)

This card is a 3-stager! I started off months ago with the swirly paper, the gold mirri and the flocked panel. Then it went back into the box, awaiting inspiration. A few weeks ago, I die cut the fancy tag (Nestie) and flourish (Sizzix) and added those. Hmmm...... no, still not right, back in the box it went. Yesterday, I added a frame made from a peel off line border, cut a pale strip for the tag and added the sentiment.

If I do this design again, I think I might use an embossing folder on the mirri card, but for now, I am happy :-) Although ..... having said that ..... I am now considering three pearls in the bottom left corner and one at the top left ..... what do you think? should it become a 4-stage card? LOL.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: