A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Are we there yet?



I started this 2009 LO quite some time ago and it has been hanging around waiting for title and journalling...... so nothing new there then! DS1 sitting patiently (!) on Tower Bridge on a visit to London with our Romanian friends.

The die cut is possibly from the Mamarazzi collection, which may or may not be Bo Bunny?! My memory is terrible when it comes to brands ..... The swirly mat is one I made whilst practising with distress inks and overstamping, the title is cut on the robo - while I was sticking it down, I managed to brush the dot at the base of the question mark onto the floor at the crop ....... could I find it?? Could I heck! Oh well, I thought, I can cut another one at home. The title mat is punched with an EK Success border punch and the journalling is on safmat.

Later that day, when I got home ....... I found the dot. It was in my shoe!!!!!!! I cut another one ........ :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Great LO, love the blue theme running through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO love the colours, the papers work well together :)

    ReplyDelete