A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 30 June 2011

Less is More card challenge



I came across this sketch challenge on the Less is More blog - closing date 1st July so I had better be quick with the uploading! Though I am quite intimidated by the 200 plus other entries ..... :-)

I had a robo-cut vine left over from a scrapbook page and decided to use that as a base for the flowers, which I overstamped with Green Tea versamark and added green crystal centres. I die-cut a scalloped oval for the sentiment and finished off with two peel off lines.

Simple but effective, hopefully :-)
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Wendy. Very pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card - I think it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way your background flows - lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree its simple and effective Wendy
    Very pretty
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. you shouldn't be intimidated, this is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy

    What a lovely card very sophisticated.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the flowers. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Wendy, I love the vine for grounding the flowers on :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the addition of the vine behind the blooms...so pretty!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete