A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Cardinal Colours Retreat



What a fabulous weekend! I had never been on an organised retreat before, in fact I had never even been to a class :-) Now I feel like I am an old hand........ Three classes were enough for me (though I could have taken five) and there were make and takes to do too - I did a little beaded charm.

The rest of the time I spent doing my own thing, I had made up several page kits and managed to complete ten LOs and part-finish three others. Plus a couple of cards and the class stuff! I really got a lot done and I am very happy with the results.

This snowy LO has a lot of cutting included, all out of Bazzill Bling Diamond - the large snowflakes and the small swirl are cut with a Marianne D die, the small snowflake with a Martha Stewart punch, the letters and long scrolls with the craft robo! The journalling is typed on safmat and there a e few small clear gems dotted about.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments: