A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 27 September 2010

Ally Pally Loot



We don't usually go to the September AP show, but a friend of ours from Devon was going so we decided it would be great if we could all meet up. Sy drove down to Karen on Friday night, they picked me up Saturday morning, we went to the show, then Sy stayed with me that night and we had a craft day on Sunday. I am going back to work today for a rest !!!

I bought loads of Herma, found some at a good price and it is my most expensive consumable so I was pleased with that.

Several stamps: Lavinia Stamps - owl, bamboo, dragon, weedy flower thing, silhouette castle. Maya Road - geometric shapes which look like Spirograph patterns, so now I can stamp them much better than I could ever draw them LOL. Artistic Stamper - a background and inspiration bottles. The recycled Rubber Company - steampunk stamp set.

The odds and ends: some Ten Second Studio metal and killer tape, a couple of packs of magnetic snaps, some ribbon bows though the colour which I thought was a dull gold turned out to be khaki green in daylight ... never mind! ... stencil tape and brushes, Decopatch papers and brush, scalloped circle punch, brayer, alcohol inks and blending solution, one distress ink pad (Milled Lavender).

And hiding beneath all that lot is the main item on my list .... a Hougie scoreboard. I bought it first because they didn't have many and it was very awkward to carry around - but hopefully it will be worth it :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul Wendy - I couldn't be bothered to photograph my stash buying this time LOL. Thanks for picking me up a bargain pack of herma too - much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Maya Road stamps. I need to dig out my old Spirograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a pic but the blogging window has come and gone :( I'm now waiting for a BloggerDroid update to fix whatever problem keeps occurring. Great haul. I was so disciplined and bought very few items, and the best one I ended up leaving at your place!!!

    Enjoy the flourish dies for now... :)

    ReplyDelete