A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 4 September 2009

Friday Fun



Well here are the other two DLOs I did over the weekend, as promised! They are quite simple, an 8" square of DCVW Old World in the centre of some bazzill aztec and sienna, with stamped borders and corners. Unusually for me, the photos aren't matted, I didn't think they really needed it.
It's the first weekend of September! That can only mean one thing, Saturday is a craft day and Sunday is a crop day :-) Sy is on her way here as I type and everyone else (Karen and Eve) will be here tomorrow. We are going on a long-planned expedition to the Craft Barn in Lingfield! Though I don't think I will be spending as much as I did at the Glitter Pot, since I have other commitments this month, such as buying a new freezer! More on that another time.

2 comments: