I have had this Stampendous stamp for a while now, but it was still unchristened .... so I decided to combine it with a technique I have been re-visiting lately, colouring stamps with watercolour markers and then stamping the image. This is something I used to do years ago, but had forgotten about it until a demo at the Chailey workshop with Nicky (contact firstname.lastname@example.org ). So I have invested in a combination of SU and Distress water based markers, pulled out my old Marvys and thrown out the really dried up ones (!) and kept the rest!
The stamp has bees above the stems, but I chose not to stamp those and did the butterflies separately. I also decided not to colour in the daisies as I like the outline effect :-) The sentiment stamp is from Visible Image.
A nice simple card which didn't take too long to do :-)