A blog for cooking and crafts

Saturday 19 December 2015

Pinspired - Sy's November Pin challenge

I made these during November, whilst I was computer-less, and forgot I hadn't blogged them :-)  The two original Pins are here and here.
These are my versions:



I have to say that I am not that keen on the second one, I think I might have to re-visit the idea another time :-)  The papers are from Simple Stories and the bauble and branch dies are from Memory Box.  But I am really happy with the three tile card, it is a bit more gleam-y in real life LOL.  I held my breath as I stamped and embossed the sentiment (Stamping all Day) directly onto the card, but it came out perfectly.  I might put it off to one side next time though, instead of centrally.  The tiles are cut from the First Edition paper I really regretted buying ... LOL, I am determined to use it up .... then matted onto gold card.  I will definitely be using this design again!

No comments:

Post a Comment