A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 21 December 2015

Buy it - Try it: Almost the last cards.....

I have just a couple of cards to make after these and then I am done.  This is actually the first year for a long time, where I haven't had several Christmas cards left over to give me a headstart on the following year!
I have just bought this lovely snowflake wreath stamp from Stamps by Chloe.  It stamps beautifully, I chose to stamp/emboss these in silver and pink.


I punched out the image with a Woodware 4" scalloped punch, then die cut the mats in mirri, using a Go Kreate die - amazingly they have the same sort of scallops, so go very well with each other.  The circular sentiment is from Stamping all Day and I punched that with a plain circle, then used the SU scallop circle punch for the mat, and raised the sentiment topper with some 1mm foam tape.  The pink embossing powder is from Wendy Vecchi, in Pink Peony.
The pink card is for a friend, for whom it wouldn't be Christmas if it wasn't pink.... LOL.
I really like this stamp, I'm sure it will feature in a Beat the Christmas Rush (or two!) next year :-)

2 comments: