A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Middle Farm Cider Barn

It's not very often I re-do layouts, but I was very unhappy with the original treatment I gave these photos, so decided to start again.  I used a sketch - I think it was from My Creative Sketches - and some papers from Maja Design.


I love the layered effect on this, one slight niggle is the mistake in the journalling, but hey that's just part of the charm isn't it??  The title is cut on the Silhouette and the journalling stamp is an old one, from Stamps Away I think.
I am much better pleased with this version :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one for adding journaling to my Lo's as like you I make mistakes when writing, but you Lo still looks good.
    I like how you have added a smaller photo at the bottom which draws your eye down to the title as well.

    ReplyDelete