A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 21 December 2014

The Last Christmas card, 2014

Oh please let it be the last ....... LOL.
This was for my work colleague, she loves pink and purple and so her card features this colour scheme.  I gave all the office cards out on Friday and she loved it :-)


I used the snowflakes from Visible Image again, masking off the purple and slightly overlapping the pink.  Then I die-cut to make a panel, using a Nestie deckled edge rectangle.  This was attached to the card and I made an interrupted frame for the sentiment.  I found some purple ribbon to match the snowflake and tied it around the whole card.  Some tiny crystals at the corners and it was finished.

I am pleased with this one, will definitely use the basic idea again, the deckled edges on the panel really set off the image.

1 comment: