A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 1 September 2013

52 cards - The Big Catch Up! - week 32



The prompt for week 32 was Shades of Blue.  One of my favourite colours :-)

I made a double mat for the card blank, dark blue then white on top, then embossed a snowflake background mat for the Christmas card, die-cut the scrolls (Memory Box) and punched out the snowflake (Martha Stewart) and sentiment tag (Stampin Up). 

The birthday card also has an embossed mat (not sure of the brand, it's a 6" chevron pattern).  I stamped the sentiment, die-cut the scroll, punched out the butterflies and added some pearls.  Not the best card I have ever made, but it's OK for the box :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'd love one of your "OK for the box" cards. :) They're great! (oooh, was that Tony the Tiger?)

    ReplyDelete