The third class-based LO from the retreat :-) Very interesting to make this one - we had to cut flaps in the paper and fold back to reveal the pattern on the reverse side. I didn't do very well making the flowery embellishment from a strip folded round and round onto a giant glue dot, it's a little wonky but I have managed to tuck the worst side under the flap LOL.
Again I went away from the original design a bit - I put the scallop border at the top of the 'window', punched out circles and butterflies, then die-cut some swirls. The title is done with foam American Crafts Thickers. I used the twine from the kit to make a butterfly trail ending in two bows and a few pearls here and there to finish the whole thing off.