A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Yummy!



I had a whole sequence of photos of Little Girl enjoying pudding - there wasn't any single picture which stood out, so I decided to use them all, by making them into a collage using Picassa.

The original plan was to have the photo and the title on the plain die cut, because I was still 6 pages away from album completion with a fast approaching deadline, so wanted to keep it simple and fast. However...... when I laid out the photo and the title, it all looked very plain and dull. So I decided to stamp a background on the die cut. Fortunately I was at the crop when I did this page - it all went a bit wrong, but with some encouragement and suggestions from the crop girls I managed to end up with something that doesn't look too bad! **thanks girls**

The flowers are stamped in a chalk ink (lavender colorbox?) with flower outlines overstamped in black. The plain black title still looked dull, so I put some clear crystals on the letters.

This page went from near disaster to one of my favourites :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome Wendy, that is a gorgeous layout :) The stamping made it really stand out :)

    ReplyDelete