A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Face Paint



This started out as another very simple Little Girl LO ........ just the cardstock background and two patterned papers with the photos on top. But it looked very plain, so I decided to add something, well a few things as it turned out LOL.

The strips are done with an EK success punch, the swirls are die cut (largest one is Sizzix, other two are Marianne D), then I added eyelets, pearls, a bow and some doodling for good measure!

The title is done with American Crafts thickers - jewelry box I think - but they were white and really too bright for the background so I coloured them with an ivory promarker ..... first ever use of a promarker on a page LOL.

The deadline for handover of the album is approaching.... 12th Feb is LG's birthday. But I am having trouble getting photos out of her mum, so I don't know if it will get finished or not..... I reckon there will be at least six more pages, possibly eight, to do and LG's mum doesn't understand that scrapping takes time, so I am a bit worried that I will get emails with hundreds of photos the night before :-( We shall see!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: