A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 10 August 2010

August Craft Weekend, Part Two



This is another LO started at the crop, I got it all done except for the journalling and frame. I had printed the photos as a collage in Picasa and cut out the whole mass of pictures as one piece. The background is a bazzill metallic cardstock - "Charlie" I think - and the top / bottom strips are a Craft Creations paper, the title is done with thickers. I printed the journalling onto Safmat and the frame is more bazzill metallic, this time in gold, with black gems around the edge - I am really pleased with the effect :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. A stunning layout :) lol at 600 photos.....which to choose!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Picasa collages, but I love even more how you used the picture pile to create this LO....I bet it looks fab IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely - so what are you going to do with the other 580 photos? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the collage and the way that you used it.

    ReplyDelete