Friday, 21 October 2016

Blogtober 10

Stamping and embossing today!


The snowflake wreath is from Stamps by Chloe and the sentiment is either Personal Impressions or Woodware, it's quite an old one.  I stamped/embossed in silver, though it does look more grey in the photo.  Then I die-cut the wreath with a stitched circle die and a mirri mat to match.  That was going to be it ...... but when I laid it on the card blank, it just looked too plain.  So I took a snowflake embossing folder and ran some white cardstock through it to make a background.  Perfect :-)  I rounded the corners of both the blank and the mat, to go with the circular topper.
Very pleased with these, I must experiment with different colours of embossing powders.
For Blogtober details, visit Karmacraft.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I really must use my corner rounder a bit more - it looks very effective with the circles on your cards.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards... like you, my Christmas stash never seems to date and I find myself going back to stamps I bought years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holly cards are lovely & holly just shouts Christmas to me. The over cards are all just a nice but holly is my favourite .

    ReplyDelete