Saturday, 28 February 2015

Make It show, 2015

An early start today, to arrive at the Make It show in Farnborough as it opened.  Sy and I had our respective lists and actually stuck to them ...... mostly!  I did succumb to a few impulse stamps and dies near the end :-)


Coloured card for card making, steampunk charms, pearls, crystals, ribbon reels and ribbon flowers.


Card blanks and dies.


Stamps, stencils, stick it adhesive sheets, die storage ring-binder and refill sheets.  Underneath is the official Make It show bag, sold in aid of MacMillan - I only realised it had the little MDF heart inside when I got it home!

As for the show itself, I was a little disappointed with the choice of food available - we ended up going to a café for lunch instead.  But it is a nice show to visit, room to walk around and a large seating area, with a good variety of stands.  Sadly, the cheese and fudge man was not there this year, but our purses and waistlines are probably grateful for that :-)


 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. ooo Lovely - I bet you cant wait to be cutting those dies :) I bought some of that stick it stuff a few weeks ago and had forgotten !! Ha ha. Have fun playing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our waistlines still suffered with that lovely diner We found... :)

    ReplyDelete