A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 16 February 2014

Aqua Moroccan border card


A couple of months ago, I bought the Stampin' Up Moroccan set - stamps, punch and embossing folder.  This is the first time I have used them, well the stamps and punch anyway, the embossing folder will have its day some other time :-)

I stamped and punched one of the tile designs onto aqua cardstock, arranged them on the card, then punched out tiny squares (X-cut) and placed them on point between the tiles.  The sentiment tag is also made with SU punches, I tucked some ribbon ends behind it.  Then I arranged the blue crystals and gold pearls to form the pattern.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and a great design...super card Wendy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's a stylish card. Love it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete