A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Infernal Machine



Last year, DH and DS1 built a 3-D printer and here it is in operation for the first time.

This is a very busy page for me!  It took quite a long time to finish as I kept going back and adding more bits - I started it in November last year - and I have only just managed to do the jurnalling :-)  A combination of steampunk papers from Prima, Bo Bunny, Craft Creations and Graphic 45 make up the layers, the gears are Nestie die-cuts, the chain is an EK success punch.  I stmaped the title letters and matted them onto small punched circles, put them on the page using foam pads.
The journalling is done on safmat, which I then stuck to some Craft Creations swirly paper and die-cut using a Go-Kreate die.
DS1 is quite impressed with this page :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that is a long time....my pages can sit on my desk for a couple of days and have more added...but not had one that long :) Beautiful page and an amazing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous page Wendy love all the layers and detailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an amazing achievement and an amazing LO too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is amazing, loving all the layers and what a fantastic thing to build!

    ReplyDelete