A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 27 June 2013

52 cards challenge - week 25



The prompt for week 25 was to use stickers.
For the birthday card I found a pack of stickers bought at The Works years ago - I matted one onto a gold scallop-punched square, used peel-off stickers for the interrupted frame and sentiment, then tied a ribbon around.
The Christmas card has a punched-out aperture with two clear square stickers at front and back, with a punched snowflake sandwich in between.  Another interrupted frame completes the card.  To be honest, the punched aperture is a little 'off' in positioning, but it doesn't look too terrible, and I'll be sure not to make the same mistake next time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are fabulous, I really need to sort some Christmas cards out. And I never noticed a mistake!

    ReplyDelete