Tuesday, 5 July 2011
Last weekend was craft weekend, so I got quite a bit done, including finishing the cross stitch piece I have been working since March 2010 :-) And I have made a start on my 2010 album!
This is a nice simple LO of DS2 and his friend. Papers are from stash (possibly Daisy D's?), a bit brighter than I usually do - the photo has come out a little duller than the actual colours, but the one I took with flash was awful so this will have to do. I am wondering about investing in one of those portable collapsible photo studios, it would be nice to get some decent pics for a change!
The title is cut on the robo, it looked a little heavy so I doodled dots to lighten it up a bit. The zig zags are punched from the same paper as one of the mats, using an EK Success punch. I defined the blocks with pen, though it did occur to me afterwards that I could have inked the edges before sticking them down instead LOL. I stamped a journalling block but haven't decided what to write yet :-)