A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 21 June 2010

Sisters

First, an update on the accordion book ....... she loved it :-) It was displayed on her desk for the whole day and she told everyone who asked that I had made it - it got a little embarassing in fact!




I worked on Little Girl pages over the weekend, I am trying to keep them simple and relatively quick. The butterfly paper is from Provocraft Soft Suede scrap pad, the title is done with a die cut frame out of one of the glimmer misted card blanks and some peel off lettering. Die cut scrolls, punched daisies and several gems here and there complete the page.

Oh and another update - my car is fixed! It had to have a complete new door, but is now back home with me - thank goodness as the hire car I was using was awful :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Glad your car is back fine Wendy.

    Another lovely layout for the pink album, love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers - and the piccy is so sweet

    ReplyDelete