I had what I thought was a brilliant idea ...... using the stamperatus, I stamped the main image on white and ivory card, in black and brown respectively. Leaving the stamp in position, I 'inked' up the stamp with Flitterglu and applied gilding flakes to the branches. It should have been spectacular - but - it wasn't!! Out of 16 images stamped, I got 2 decent cards. The idea needs re-thinking..... LOL.
However, I am very pleased with the two cards I did make, only one shown here as the other proved too difficult to photograph with the gilding showing up.
Front and side view shown :-) I haven't made an easel card for ages, but when I noticed that the Back to Basics current challenge is asking for one, this was the perfect thing to do with the topper.
The sentiment is from Visible Image, the trees from SU and the sleigh from Lavina stamps.