A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 17 March 2014

52CC week 6 - paper collection

I have had a bit of a catch up over the weekend and I am now only two prompts behind, including today's new one! Now that I have upgraded my faithful craft robo to a silhouette (Valentine's pressie from DH!), there's no stopping me LOL.

Week 6 was "use a paper collection for the majority of elements on the card".

 

The birthday card is made with - what else - my beloved Timepiece collection from Bo Bunny.  The background, the frame/mat and the wings are all silhouette cutting files.  The gears are laser cut and the clock is a Tinchies stamp, coloured with Kuretake markers.  I love the way the winged clock has turned out, will definitely do that again :-)


 
For the Christmas card I used Basic Grey 'Wassail', not one of my favourites, but for some reason I bought a 6" paper pad, have been trying to use it up ever since :-)  The background, the doily and the sentiment are all silhouette cut.  Just a ribbon needed to ground it a little :-)  


4 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous cards there, Wendy. Love them.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely cards - excellent use of the Silhouette for that postage stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are gorgeous! Loving the Christmas one!

    ReplyDelete