A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 12 August 2013

Beat the Christmas Rush - July



We might be in August now, but I did actually manage to make these in July - just never got around to taking the photo LOL.  These are for the BtCR challenge 25th July - 24th August.

If you are thinking they look familiar...... well, that's because I have done them before, but in a blue and white colourway.  The design is a great one for production line cardmaking, so I thought I would go for festive reds and greens this time :-)

The papers are from Craft Creations, the doily mat and border are Dienamics dies and the sentiment stamp is either Hero Arts or Hobby Art - I don't have the original packaging anymore.  The holly leaf snowflake is a Craft Stamper freebie.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are really nice, Wendy - very classy! Thank you for joining in with Beat the Christmas Rush.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Wendy, I really wish I had joined in with this now

    ReplyDelete