A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 8 March 2013

52 Cards Challenge - week 10




Week 10 of the 52 cards challenge - this week the prompt is NUMBERS. 
My flu-ridden brain struggled with this, so I was grateful for Nat's suggestion of the 12 days of Christmas!  I was going to do something using some of the words, but whilst I was looking them up, I found this great graphic on Wikipedia :-)  So a very simple card - with the printed image, a stamped sentiment and pearls all on a mat of patterned paper (Craft Creations).
For the main card, I remembered that clocks have numbers on ...... LOL.  I used a new stamp from (whisper it.....) Papermania, not normally my favourite brand by any stretch of the imagination, but this stamp gives a good impression and I really like it.  The paper, which also has Roman numerals on, is from the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection.  I wrapped twine around the image and attached a charm before sticking to the card.  The sentiment stamp is from Hobby Art.  The little pennants are cut from corrugated card.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards! - Love the top one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill cards Love the Christmas one You're starting early. Found you in the blogathon

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great - I love the different ways you have used the numbers - super :)

    ReplyDelete