A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 4 May 2012

Another neutral card


I seem to be in a "brown" phase at the moment ........ LOL.
I had embossed the front of a card blank, but didn't like the colour, so I glimmer misted it, then cut the blank in half to use as a mat on an A5 card instead!  The backing panels are from scraps, with edges inked.
The Discovery stamp is from Crafty Individuals and the birthday sentiment from Stamps Away - both were stamped and embossed in chocolate brown.  I die cut the woven circle (Memory Box) and swirl (Dienamics) from scraps of Bazzill Bling, either Blank cheque or String of pearls, not sure which!  The circle and the main image are raised on 1mm foam for some dimension.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card. Great job on it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness-your cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!! Love all you "brown" cards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this.Those stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the texture and dimension x

    ReplyDelete