A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Fairground attraction



This is the Little Girl LO which uses the other side of the paper described below in Snow White. I had allocated it to this photo first until Sy pointed out that the chintzy flowery side matched SW perfectly ...... LOL. I took the scalloped circle I had cut out, turned it over and overstamped the edges with flourishes in brown ink, then matted it onto another paper gifted by LG's Mum. The photos are matted onto bright pink Bazzill (maybe Pinkini? - I have forgotten LOL) and I robo-cut the title from the same pink.

I punched out the base butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch kindly lent by Karen, then robo-cut the smaller butterflies and added some pearls. The whole thing needed just a little extra 'something' so I cut two narrow strips of the pink cardstock and punched out a multi-layered flower with Woodware punches.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: