A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 1 May 2011

Live Long and Prosper



This is another LO which has been hanging around, awaiting title and journalling. DS2 is a real Trekkie and we went to the new movie on the first showing! The photo is taken outside the cinema.

I had already printed the comm badge design onto safmat and stuck it onto bazzil gold cardstock, so I knew that was how I wanted to do the journalling, but all the wording I came up with just didn't look right - and I was also stuck as to the title. So it sat in the 2009 album for ages ...... Then suddenly the wording popped into my head, I printed it onto safmat and used a Nestie labels 21 die to cut the journalling box.

And the title? Well I really can't believe it took me so long to come up with the obvious one .................. :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. yes, I was just trying to picture the ST font and it just wouldn't work right with the LO. Good choice to go with a more neutral font.

    You've got lots done! I must finish my blog-hopping so I can get more done too... Ten pages so far this weekend (not many blog-worthy ones though) and I'm still going!!!!

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete