A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 18 January 2010

Rising to the Challenge(s)

Our normal craft weekend was postponed by a week due to snow, so we had a mini cybercrop on our forum instead :-) Six of us set challenges - mine was a sketch - and we had a whole Sunday to scrap plus a week to finish off and upload. Well. Could I find my mojo anywhere? Couldn't come up with much at all, then DH says "shall we go and watch Avatar at the cinema?" Since we don't go out much, I leapt at the opportunity, thoroughly enjoyed the film and got back three hours later still with no inspiration at all.....
At the end of the day I had done two out of the six, so I have been doing the rest over the past week and at the crop yesterday. Finally got them uploaded today and am really pleased with them. I made a conscious effort to use older papers, as I have a bulging storage problem...... I also had to make sure that most of the LOs were of Little Girl, as I must progress her album forward.... only 4 more weeks to go before handover!







1 comment: