A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 31 January 2010

New Toy

I have a new toy! A Sizzix Texture Boutique, a little embossing machine, which looks like a handbag ...... really too "cute" looking for me, but thankfully what it does far outweighs how it looks :-) All you do is make a "sandwich" of the supplied plates and your chosen cardstock plus embossing folder, and wind it through the machine - it's like magic LOL.


I have now bought ...... er...... let's just say "several" and leave it at that ...... embossing folders and have been having great fun playing with them. The picture on the left shows two samples, Morrocan Screen and Spots and Dots, both Cuttlebug folders, which fit through the Sizzix machine. The latest Little Girl layout has had the letters run through the machine using the Tiny Mosaic pattern, they look fabulous. I am having to resist the urge to texture all letters now :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the texture given by the embossing folders, I have a big shot and mainly use it for embossing. Trish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the textures.....more are on my list too...fab lo :)

    ReplyDelete