A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 2 September 2019

Wedding layouts

In March 2018, my lovely sister got married.  It was a beautiful wedding and I have lots of amazing photos to put in pocket pages in my 2018 scrapbook.  But I wanted to do some special pages with single photos, so it has taken me some time to come up with an idea I was happy with.  The first page is the happy couple and the second is the complete family - my sister, new brother in law and my nieces and nephew.




Both are loosely based on a couple of Pinterest sketches, here and here.  The titles were die-cut, the heart circle was cut on the Silhouette in two different cardstocks, the border under the photo on layout 1 was punched, the flowers and the cogs were die-cut.  Flowers.....?  Me...? Well, I love my sister, she can have flowers for her wedding day .... LOL. 
I am so pleased with these, I wanted the pages to really do the photos justice and I think they do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment