A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine Card

This is the card I made for DH :-)


The stamp is from Chocolate Baroque, after colouring I die-cut the image with Nesties labels 36.  I had coloured a few images and had experimented with three different dies, this one fits the best :-)  I embossed some cardstock in Sandstone from Craft Creations and adhered to a card blank in the same colour, for a nice tone-on-tone effect.  The image is also stamped on the same cardstock.  The sentiment tag is a SU punch and the sentiment is also SU.

 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring..pretty stamp and your besties are getting a good work out,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I started to make one but didn't get it finished. LOVE chocolate Baroque stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card & using a back ground behind the flower stamp really makes it pop .
    just lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. That is a beautiful stamp, very useful I imagine.

    ReplyDelete