I had partially made up this card and decided it needed a doily die-cut .... as you do :-) I found this die (Hero Arts? - it's difficult to remember when one doesn't keep packaging) and thought it would be suitable.
Well. I very quickly remembered just why this die was in the drawer! It is a pig to cut .... many passes through the machine and multiple shims later .... I finally had my doily.
The paper is from a 6" pad, I cut to fit the card blank and added the ribbon, pearls, paper doily and clock face (Robert Adams die). The dots are done using texture paste through a stencil and then inking them with a gold ink pad. It was at this point I decided on the doily...... having finally managed to cut it, I coloured it with the same gold ink pad. Then I stamped a sentiment (magazine freebie stamp) and circle-punched it, with a punched scalloped circle mat.
I am actually rather pleased with the finished card - but I must find an easier way to cut that doily!