A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 29 November 2013

ATDML Photo Scavenger Hunt - November





I enjoyed last month's challenge so much, I thought I would do it again!

The seven photos required for November are:
  • Fire / firework
  • A reflection
  • Home Comforts
  • View from a Window
  • Sign of the Season
  • Favourite Drink
  • Something you are thankful for

Fire
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided on a candle flame ..... wow, it was hard to photograph!  I wanted to take a picture of the whole candle holder, which is a dragon breathing life down into the candle ....... but all pictures with the whole object in, just had a blaze of light rather than a distinct flame.  So I had to settle for the flame and the base of the holder :-)

Reflection











Another difficult one to take!  My three decorated Ikea mirrors, with reflections of my cookbooks, me - or most of me, I seem to have cut off the top of my head - and some craft books on another bookshelf.

Home comforts











My knitted sampler square blanket .... it's quite well knitted, but not so well sewn together, that's the part I struggle with :-)  Lovely and snuggly though!

View from a Window











This is a view of a window, through another window ..... my car door window, to be precise.  I should add that I was stopped at traffic lights at the time :-)  Not as good a picture of the Christmas display as I would have liked, but not enough time to take another one.

Sign of the Season











Drifts of leaves under their trees ......

Favourite Drink













Red wine!  Well, really what else am I going to put....... LOL.  Doesn't have to be this specific brand, I'm happy with most things....... :-)


Something you are thankful for











My now usable craft room - I was drowning in stuff and could barely turn around.  So I took everything out .... and then put some of it back!  The result is a space where I can actually work :-)  Not to mention that I now have a much clearer idea of what I have got. 
During the course of this upheaval, I dropped a stepladder on my foot - ouch!  I nearly used a picture of my badly bruised toes, as I was very thankful that they weren't broken, but it was not a pretty sight, so you are spared that gruesome experience :-)
 
Looking forward to next month's prompts!






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment