A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Swimming with Dolphins



DH grabbed his camera whilst Little Girl was paying with the dolphin and managed to get a shot just as she looked to see what he was doing!

Apart from the background paper, this page is done using just 6" sheets - cut up and layered so the joins are hidden. All the papers are from the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection (yes, I still love it!). The title is made with some stickers from stash - I was running out of time at this point and didn't want to faff around with the craft robo LOL.

Looking at it now, I think I would have liked to put some more detailed embellishment over the striped paper, but the album has been handed over now, so too late! But still, it's not too bad, I think I will use the same format for one of my own album pages at some point - I have an awful lot of 6" paper pads :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: