A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 5 February 2010

Sharing

Another Little Girl LO, sharing an ice cream with Big Sister :-) I hesitated about using the big pearly swirl as it cost about £4 ....... then I thought, well that reasoning means I will never use it, in which case the money spent is wasted! I am really pleased with the effect it gives, might have to go and buy another one now :-) I also used another sheet of old paper! The title and flowers are embossed with swirls and daisies respectively.



I have worked out that I need to do 13 or 15 more pages (depends on how many photos I get given for February). Handover is Sunday 14th February. The clock is ticking ....... watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to use these things - I have a giant prima bling swirl sitting in my stash, where it's been since September. And I can't bring myself to use it. And even I know this is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute LO. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO love the colours.
    x

    ReplyDelete