A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 19 October 2017

Teal butterfly circle birthday card

I was having a play around with some unbranded dies, testing them on cardstock from the scraps box.  This teal butterfly circle looked so nice, I found papers to match and made this card :-)


The backing paper is Kaisercraft Lilac Whispers, I used a sheet from the 6.5" pad.  I was just going to put the die-cut on top of the paper, but decided it looks better on a white circle, which I cut using a Crealies die, the sentiments strip is the same make.  It's a little difficult to get a sense of scale from the photo, the card blank is 4".
Next time I use this die, I think I will cut an extra butterfly to add dimension, but I am very pleased with the way it looks when flat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment