A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Buy it - Try it: Gleam not Glitter

As everyone knows, I Don't Do Glitter :-)  But I don't mind a bit of gleam from time to time, so when we were talking at the retreat and discussing the Wink of Stella brush pens, I took the plunge and bought one from the lovely Katie of Cre8tive Online who was there with her shop.
I had previously stamped and coloured an image, so decided to try out my new pen.


Unfortunately it doesn't really show well in the photo, but I assure you it is very gleamy LOL.  The frame and the larger flower stamps are from Stamps by Chloe, coloured in various shades of blue, I applied the Stella just to the main flowers, not the teeny ones.
The circles are done with Tonic Celtic layering die set, the outer ring was cut separately out of white (because I couldn't find a Bazzill match!) and coloured with the same blue pen as the flowers, which works really well and I'll do that again :-)
So, what can I 'stella' next?

No comments:

Post a Comment