A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Pin-spired Wednesday: Get Well cards

I am going to try and blog something inspired by one of my Pins, every Wednesday .... feel free to join in :-)
Today I have a couple of get well cards, inspired by this Pin.


I reversed the design as I prefer the stamped image to be on the left.  For the agapanthus card, I stamped the splotches in shades of aqua/green/grey and added some grunge lines and a sentiment. The butterflies are stamped over pink/green splotches with grey water droplets.
Then I trimmed the image to size, matted onto silver and job done!
I am pleased with both of them, but I do prefer the agapanthus card, I think it's a cleaner silhouette than the butterflies. 

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty - I love your take on the designs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - I adore pinterest especially for getting inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time just flies by when I'm on Pinterest.
    You've made some lovely cards .

    ReplyDelete