A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 17 October 2016

Blogtober 8

I love this nine patch design - I make it every year, with different papers :-)  Simple yet effective, the trick is to be absolutely spot on with the lining up of the squares, or the impact of the grid is lost!


The papers are from Simple Stories, I took a 6" sheet of each of three colours and die-cut nine squares out of each one, to have enough squares for three cards.  Then I die-cut the letters and assembled.  I use repo herma adhesive, so I can move the squares to be exactly positioned :-)
There will be another one of these later in Blogtober, with cooler colours and silver letters :-)
For details of Blogtober, visit Karmacraft.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely and always look great whatever colours/patterns you use

    ReplyDelete