A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Beat the Christmas Rush - March

BtCR for March - not nearly as last minute as usual, I must be getting more organised .....?!  Sticking to the theme.... busy paper, simple sentiment :-)


I cut a 12" sheet of Christmas paper (Craft Creations) into six, to fit A6 deckle edge card blanks.  Then I punched 1.75" scalloped circles (Stampin Up) to mat under the stamped sentiment (Technique Tuesday).  Just for variety, the sentiment is stamped and embossed in red and two different shades of green - Apple Red fine from Wow!, Metallic Green from American Crafts and Olive from Stampendous.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I need to make some more Christmas cards, haven't done any in ages. I adore what you've done, I love the idea of doing a few each month that way you end up with loads of different cards at Christmas time - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so simple yet very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wendy these are fabulous! Thanks for joining in with Beat the Christmas Rush again, :o)
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete